Buckman continually seeks to identify and eliminate operational emissions to the air, water, and land.
To achieve our goal, we will:
- Determine on a regular basis the level of operational emissions of our manufacturing plants and estimate the operational emissions resulting from the contract manufacture of Buckman products.
- Set and aggressively pursue objectives for continual reduction of operational emissions, giving priority to higher-risk emissions.
- Make having a "zero negative environmental impact" a high priority when designing new processes, introducing new products, and making capital investment decisions.
- Use, in order of preference, source reduction, recycling, and treatment to reach our goal.
- Report regularly to the Board of Directors progress in the reduction of operational emissions.