Unique and proprietary aqueous solutions to provide cost-effective microbiological control and preservation in process additives such as filler slurries, pigments, coating, and machine wet end functional chemicals.
Comprehensive product line including:
- Traditional organic biocides and preservatives
- Enzyme-based technology
Coordinated approach using our best products for each application, while designing a complete value-driven package to address:
- Specific system requirements
- Specific quality requirements for pigments, coating and filler slurries related to pH, color, viscosity
- Product stewardship, health & safety
Monitoring and Control Strategy
Monitoring of the chemical program(s) is completed using a variety of methods and/or combinations.
- Microbiological enumeration: plate counts, dip slides
- ATP and ORP monitoring
- Visual inspection of treated systems and storage
- On-site microscopy analysis
- Detailed laboratory deposit analysis
Control strategy is based on a clear understanding of customer requirements and measurements, allowing service representatives to make necessary adjustments to programs using monitoring data/information as a guide.
- Reduce or eliminate spoiled slurries additives
- Reduce off-quality paper product due to microbiological deposits and holes
- Improve runnability of process
- Improve performance of additives, pigments, and wet end functional chemistries.
- Increase length of time between system and storage cleaning